Sunday, October 10, 2010

Feelings i share.


Talking to him is a part of me now. I talk to him while I'm driving, walking, watching TV, lying before sleeping, before i get up from bed.... and almost all the time.

I tell him all small and big things. Things which make me what i am. The silliest of encounters and the biggest of events. I tell him what i felt when i was standing in front of god. How i felt when i met my childhood Friend. What i feel about my parents and there childhood stories. ... its a continuous conversation where i keep telling him whatever touches me.. sharing every bit and piece.

But in reality he knows nothing bout any of this ... B'coz we never really talked about it. sometimes it feels there are two people- one i live with and another with whome i share every thing with. I love both of them dearly.

Sometimes I fail to understand what kind of bond is this? Why do i share everything with him and yet not tell him anything.

On thinking about it seriously i feel i share everything with him b'coz i love him and want to share everything with him. and i don't tell him anything b'coz i feel he might not value my feelings as much as i do and it might hurt me.

I don't know if its good or bad.... but this is the way it is.

1 comment:

  1. There was a time when talking was a big part of my life too... that was such a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete