Saturday, August 21, 2010

My hero

It feels terrible when you see your hero going from bad to worse. Yes he was my hero .. one who would never go wrong... who has a reason for everything... who was Mr. right... i always wanted to grow up like him.
Today when i met him after so many years i saw a totally different man ... a Man with no values .. a man with fake attitude .. no maturity .. no humbleness... a cheat ... a man not at all like my hero....
the strange thing is that i'm not angry ... m sad .. am embarrassed ... i feel as if i have done something wrong .. as if i did all his crimes...
He would never know what he did to me.... how he killed my childhood hero.
and it will always hurt when ever i will go back in my memory lane i will see him; my hero ... and realize how very wrong i was....
It hurts to even come face to face with him. i do not wish to see him any more... i do not wish to even complain....
'I will just let you go.... away from my life'
- thats my punishment.

2 comments: